Stable Days Services
In September of 2011 Stable Days was approved as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. From our first day of service through today we have offered all of our youth mentoring, home-school programs and family support programs at no cost for all of the participants that we serve.
We are an inclusive program that accepts the healthy and the disabled, the confident and the at-risk, the secure and the disenfranchised. If you desire to be here and participate, then you are welcome! We will work you hard and laugh with you until your abs have a giggle six pack.
YOU are welcome here!
• Equine Based Mentoring
• Jr. Volunteer Program
• Riding and Regulation
Family Support Programs
• The Share Garden
• Fork's Well Fed
• Family Volunteer Opportunities
• College Student Internships
• K- College Student Group Trips & Projects
• Special Needs Adult Volunteer Program
• Individual Volunteer Opportunities
• FARRMS Internship Program